La Famiglia Furioso Wine Club
- 12 bottles, twice per year (~ $600 per shipment).
- Complimentary flight at the Dundee Estate Tasting Room for member and up to five guests (6 total).
- Complimentary private, seated tasting with cheese & charcuterie plate once per year for member and up to five guests (6 guests total). Reservation required.
- Free shipping on all ground orders of 6 or 12 bottles.
- Discounted temperature-controlled shipping.
Complimentary entry into most Furioso Vineyards events for member and 1 guest (two people total). Events include (but not limited to):
- Memorial Day Weekend in Wine Country
- Wine Country Thanksgiving
- Wine club pick-up parties (twice per year)
- Summer Pizza Parties
Exclusive access to Semi-Annual Winemaker’s Dinners:
- Family-style on the Piazza!
- Each membership may have 2 seats.
Exclusive access to limited edition bottlings.
Priority access to cellar releases, large format, and small production wines.
Wine Club members are eligible for bottle purchase discounts based upon time as members:**
Year 2 = 5%, Year 3 = 10%, Year 4 = 15%, Year 5 = 20%
“Mamma Furioso’s Rules”
- Famiglia supports each other. Membership is a one-year commitment of two (2) shipment cycles.
- Your membership will automatically renew every year unless a cancellation request is received in writing one month prior to the shipment month.
- Your credit card will be billed automatically prior to shipment. Billing will include the cost of the wine plus shipping and/or taxes as appropriate.
- It is your obligation to notify Furioso Vineyards of any changes in address prior to a shipment being sent. Furioso Vineyards will not accept liability for wine being delivered to a previously listed address unless written notification of said change is received no less than 14 days prior to a shipment date. Members will incur a fee for changes that occur when a shipment is en route.
- Individuals must be age of 21 or older to join the Famiglia Furioso Wine Club.
- A signature from an adult aged 21 or older is required upon delivery of wine to the member’s address. For this reason, we recommend utilizing a commercial delivery address rather than a residential address.
- Wine club shipments can only be delivered to states where it is legal to do so.
- Shipments are planned for March/April and September/October, depending on weather and winery scheduling.
- Local Club Members – We encourage local wine club members to pick up their wines during our semi-annual Wine Club Pick-up Parties. Due to limited storage capacity, if you choose “Pick-up” for your membership and do not do so by the end of November, your wine will be automatically shipped to you.
- Out of State Club Members – During extremely cold or hot weather, it is not safe to ship wine via standard ground shipping. In this eventuality, we will put your shipment on “weather hold.” Your credit card will be charged, and we will hold your wine until a break in the weather gives us a safe shipping window. This ensures the integrity of the wine upon arrival. We also can ship wine "Cold Chain" in the summer months. We can offer Cold Chain shipping at a discount should you wish to utilize this shipping channel.
Unclaimed Club Shipments – Paid wine club shipments that have not been picked up for one calendar year, in the absence of other arrangements being made in writing with Furioso's Hospitality Manager, will be returned to Furioso Vineyards' ownership and inventory. Credits and/or refunds will not be given.
Regular information and updates on the La Famiglia Wine Club are sent via email. By supplying us with your email address, you 'opt-in' to receive these emails.
**Cancelling your wine club membership will "reset the clock" on your membership.