- 6 bottles, twice per year (~ $300 per shipment before taxes and handling if applicable)
- Complimentary flight at the Dundee Estate Tasting Room for member and up to three guests (4 total)
- Free shipping on all ground orders of 6+ bottles (in mulitiples of 6)
- Discounted temperature-controlled shipping
- Complimentary entry into annual Club Appreciation Party, Spring Pick-up Party, and Fall Pick-up Party
- Priority access to Current Releases
- Access to Reserve and Library wines
- Exclusive access to "wine club only" wines
- Priority access to cellar releases, large format, and small production wines.
LA FAMIGLIA PASSES
Club members will receive “La Famiglia Passes” in your Spring and Fall Wine Club allocation. Each La Famiglia Pass provides complimentary entry for two people to any of the paid experiences. Passes do not expire and are transferable to friends and family. Passes are valid for all paid experiences, with the exception of Winemaker Dinners.
Paisan – 2 Famiglia Passes per year (one in each shipment)
Parenti – 4 Famiglia Passes per year (two in each shipment)
Padrini – 9 Famiglia Passes per year (two in each shipment)
“Mamma Furioso’s Rules”
- Famiglia supports each other. Membership is a one-year commitment of two (2) shipment cycles.
- Your membership will automatically renew every year unless a cancellation request is received in writing one month prior to the shipment month.
- Your credit card will be billed automatically prior to shipment. Billing will include the cost of the wine plus shipping and/or taxes as appropriate.
- It is your obligation to notify Furioso Vineyards of any changes in address prior to a shipment being sent. Furioso Vineyards will not accept liability for wine being delivered to a previously listed address unless written notification of said change is received no less than 14 days prior to a shipment date. Members will incur a fee for changes that occur when a shipment is en route.
- Individuals must be age of 21 or older to join the Famiglia Furioso Wine Club.
- A signature from an adult aged 21 or older is required upon delivery of wine to the member’s address. For this reason, we recommend utilizing a commercial delivery address rather than a residential address.
- Wine club shipments can only be delivered to states where it is legal to do so. Please ask your associate for details.
- Shipments are planned for March/April and September/October, depending on destination weather and winery scheduling.
Local Club Members – We encourage local wine club members to pick up their wines during our semi-annual Wine Club Pick-up Parties. Due to limited storage capacity, if you choose “Pick-up” for your membership and do not do so by the end of November, your wine will be automatically shipped to you.
Out of State Club Members – During extremely cold or hot weather, it is not safe to ship wine via Ground Shipping. In this eventuality, we will put your shipment on “Weather Hold.” Your credit card will be charged, and we will hold your wine until a break in the weather gives us a safe shipping window. This ensures the integrity of the wine upon arrival. We also can ship wine “Cold Chain” in the summer months. We can offer Cold Chain shipping at a discount should you wish to utilize this shipping channel.
Regular information and updates on the La Famiglia Wine Club are sent via email. By supplying us with your email address, you 'opt-in' to receive these emails.