La Famiglia Furioso Wine Club
- Yearly Allocation: 36 bottles (12 Spring, 12 Fall, 12 Winter/ customizable)
- 20% Discount on bottle purchases
- Cost: approximately $600 - $700 per shipment, before taxes & handling, if applicable
- Complimentary flight at the Dundee Estate Tasting Room for member and up to 5 guests (6 total)
- $15 flat rate shipping
- Complementary shipping on 12+ bottles (includes yearly allocations)
- Discounted temperature-controlled shipping
- Complimentary entry to Spring and Fall Pick-up Party for member and one guest (two people total).
- Complimentary Padrini Tier Winemakers Dinner
- Priority access to newly released wines
- Guaranteed allocation of current release, club-exclusive, and library wines
Terms & Conditions
- Famiglia supports each other. Membership is a minimum one-year commitment of two (2) shipment cycles.
- Your membership will automatically renew every year unless a cancellation request is received in writing one month prior to the shipment month.
- Your credit card will be billed automatically prior to shipment. Billing will include the cost of the wine plus shipping and/or taxes as appropriate.
- It is your obligation to notify Furioso Vineyards of any changes in address prior to a shipment being sent. Furioso Vineyards will not accept liability for wine being delivered to a previously listed address unless written notification of said change is received no less than 14 days prior to a shipment date. Members will incur a fee for changes that occur when a shipment is en route.
- Individuals must be age of 21 or older to join the Famiglia Furioso Wine Club.
- A signature from an adult aged 21 or older is required upon delivery of wine to the member’s address. For this reason, we recommend utilizing a commercial delivery address rather than a residential address.
- Wine club shipments can only be delivered to states where it is legal to do so. Please ask your associate for details.
- Shipments are planned for March/April and September/October, depending on destination weather and winery scheduling.
Local Club Members – We encourage local wine club members to pick up their wines during our semi-annual Wine Club Pick-up Parties. Due to limited storage capacity, if you choose “Pick-up” for your membership and do not do so by the end of November, your wine will be automatically shipped to you.
Out of State Club Members – During extremely cold or hot weather, it is not safe to ship wine via Ground Shipping. In this eventuality, we will put your shipment on “Weather Hold.” Your credit card will be charged, and we will hold your wine until a break in the weather gives us a safe shipping window. This ensures the integrity of the wine upon arrival. We also can ship wine “Cold Chain” in the summer months. We can offer Cold Chain shipping at a discount should you wish to utilize this shipping channel.
Unclaimed Club Shipments – Paid wine club shipments that have not been picked up for one calendar year, in the absence of other arrangements being made in writing with Furioso’s Hospitality Manager, will be donated to charity. Credits and/or refunds shall not be given.
Regular information and updates on the La Famiglia Wine Club are sent via email. By supplying us with your email address, you 'opt-in' to receive these emails.